Jump to content
Martinez Refining Company
Air Monitoring Program
- The inspection for Site B OGD is complete and the system is online.
- We will be conducting an inspection for data quality on OGB B. The system will be temporarily offline.
- The routine maintenance for the UV paths is complete and all systems are online.
- The UV paths will be undergoing routine maintenance fo cleaning and to replace the light sources and filters. As a result, there will be temporary downtime indicated on the system status here.
- All systems are operating under normal parameters.
- Argos is onsite for routine QAQC on The FTIRs and OGD.
- As of 0800PST, Argos is conducting QAQC on UV 1 and 2 and TDL 3 and 4. The systems may temporarily report as offline.
- We are performing routine preventative maintenance and QAQC for the PATHS 1 and 2 TDL and UV systems. The systems may reflect temporary downtime between the hours of 1300 and 1500 PST.
- The FTIR will now be offline temporarily to perform routine QAQC.
- The path 3 UV will be temporarily offline for work on the TDL.Previous Posts